Climb Out - by Jared

Thursday 25 March 2010

There has to be another way!

I’m so glad I joined ‘The Church of the Priesthood of ALL Believers’, the leadership team is really committed – they’re always busy generating ideas & doing stuff, they always make time to be available if you’ve got a problem; they’ve been on courses and they go to lots of meetings.

The worship and teaching is really great and they really keep us informed of what's going on – you know links with other churches and stuff.

I think it’s great to be a part of something where you are loved unconditionally – there’s no expectations to be or do anything – for me that’s great ‘cause I’ve got a busy family life and I work full-time; and then there’s the gym and squash twice a week – I just want to come to church and soak it up.

I must remember to tell one of the leaders to get a new sign painted though – none of them seem to have noticed that the word ‘ALL’ was accidentally put in capitols – well no-ones perfect!

No comments:

Post a Comment